1. Choose a media:
2. Pick a day of the week and time.
3. Invite your friends.
4. Pay $40 for only one household, OR pay $20/hour per log in (usually a family) for multiple families with a minimum of $40 received 24 hours before scheduled class.
All other payments from friends can be received up until an hour before the class starts.
Via PayPal using: paypal.me/MissAlayne.
5. Receive a supply list and order your own supplies.
6. Photos of the lesson and directions for how to prepare will come with a Zoom meeting room ID and password.
7. Log on 10 minutes early to be received from the virtual waiting room and to greet fellow students and teacher. It is recommended that an adult be available to assist younger children.
8. Lesson 1 is to draw.
9. Lesson 2 is to fill in the color.
10. Repeat! Classes can be ongoing.